I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
To dream big is to adventure into the wild, holy daylight where Edger Cayce said, “Dreams are answers to tomorrow’s questions.” What are you dreaming? Share in the comments below! InterPlay connects things, people, ideas and DREAMS!
In many ways InterPlay is a dream come true allowing InterPlayers in 2012 to gather in Australia, Scotland, The Holy Land, Germany, India, Amsterdam, and the US. InterPlayers will uplift women’s voices and spirits, empower men, and awaken life in kids as we walk, stop, and run in news ways together.
- InterPlayers will serve visionary organizations and leaders in places like Out and Equal, Prasad, Saint Mary’s Senior Center, Alexian Brothers Mental Health Community, Youth for Environmental Sanity. learners in elementary to graduate level classrooms, and practionners in Buddhist Communities, churches, and temples.
- InterPlay will raise up different stories, cultures, languages, and views at places like the International InterPlay Convergence!
- Dynamic global leaders seeking embodied wisdom and playfulness will gain tools and support in the Life Practice Program.
- InterPlay will serve as an incredible wellness resource for professionals exploring the InterPlay Way thanks to CathyAnn Beaty and others.
- Next Gen/Millennial Leaders will lead in integrating body mind heart and spirit in artful, passionate ways to foster health on our planet.
- InterPlayce in Oakland will celebrate its 3rd leap year birthday! Which one is that?
- InterPlay will play more online.
- And here is a wild dream. InterPlayers will rest. How? Because rest is vital and we know how to play in reality’s great synchroniCity!
To support the dreams, I’m offering Mystic Tech: Stuff they don’t teach in Sunday School, Temple or P.E. This online, yet personal way to learn and share body wisdom practices teaches more sophisticated practices that help to balance energy, attune vision, manifest dreams, and show up as artists. Subscribe to get emails at the Mystic Tech blog. I send gifts to those who do.
Letting go is easiest when we have space and time. Perhaps that’s why it is said, “The young shall dream new dreams, and the old shall see a mighty vision.” The middle-aged do well to hold on to each other through the great years of care-giving. Yet, we dream, even if we get a little frozen as Shel Silverstein poem says in”Frozen Dream,” from A Light in the Attic,
I’ll take the dream I had last night,
And put it in my freezer,
So someday long and far away,
When I’m an old grey greezer,
I’ll take it out and thaw it out,
This lovely dream I’ve frozen,
And boil it up and sit me down
And dip my old cold toes in.