“Into the emptiness, into the silence, come new ideas, new solutions, new ways to approach the world. It is from silence that we get our ‘Ah ha!’ moments.”
— Connie Pwll Tyler
Let’s celebrate InterPlayers who write into, around, and through InterPlayful worldviews!
· Alison Luterman of WING IT! Performance Ensemble for her article “Night Swimming” in the September issue of More
· Connie Tyler’s Dancing the Deep Hum book and blog
· Annie LaGanga’s Stoners and Self-Appointed Saints, a memoir told in prose poetry, published by Red Hen Press
· Marcia McFee and Karen Foster’s Spiritual Adventures in the Snow: Skiing & Snowboarding as Renewal for Your Soul, published by SkyLight Paths Publishing Company, and
· my just out book Dance – The Sacred Art: The Joy of Movement as a Spiritual Practice, published by SkyLight Paths Publishing Company